Better late than never…:
- If you are involved in a church, you’ve probably been exposed to small groups. Here are Five Common Small Group Myths by Steven Lee. I have been involved with leading groups at Sovereign Hope for the past three years, and I cannot agree more with this piece, or its importance.
- I first ran into Harold Best when reading a four views book in seminary, and fell in love with his writing. The guys over at 9 Marks have been doing an interview on worship and worship music and this piece is a must read for anyone who plays an instrument, sings, or is involved with planning worship services at a church. It’s philosophical, and often heavy, but well worth it.
- This week I actually failed to find any nominees for the Tweet of the Week…pick up your game Twitter. Part of the issue was I was attending a conference this week about human trafficking which limited my Twitter time. I spent some time with Thomas and Anna Kim of Justice Venture International, and they deserve a mention here. A great faith based group fighting for human rights across the globe.
- Pot smoking has no residual side effects…never mind. New info from Harvard says otherwise.
- And Missoula makes some of the worlds best beer (this now verified here).
- Finally, golf has few dangers but hornets are apparently one of them: